Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bundeena




On 1th of September a group of students and I went to Bundeena and the Royal National Park.
We met each other at Kogarah train station same of them caught the train at Hurstville station and the other were at the Cronulla.

Then we caught the Ferry to Bundeena . After we arrived we walked along the beach to the National Park.
We walked through the Bush to the Aborignals Carvings it was beautiful , we saw all the design of the animals on the rocks.
After we went to the Bundeena RSL for lunch, when we finished it we went back home.

I really enjoyed the excursion to Bundeena, I think every one liked it.
I like to know and discover the Australi History in particular about the Aboriginals.
Anyway I would like to say thank you very much Sally , Marion and Andrew for the opportunity to be there.

No comments: